DogSpunk

Have you had your daily dose ?

Sunday, March 19, 2006

FUN PICTURE POST: Bitch Stole My Fish

Sorry about the lack of posts lately. Most of it has been because earlier this week, Blogger's automated anti-spam system mistakenly marked DogSpunk as a spam blog and blocked us from making any posts. I had to send an e-mail and prove that DogSpunk was not a spam blog and its content was indeed created by humans.

Because of the mistake, I'm contemplating moving DogSpunk to WordPress instead. It's not fun when I can't post because of a mistake on Blogger's part, especially since I don't have all the time in the world to be posting anyway.

Also, St. Patrick's came around and I celebrated Friday night drinking quite a bit. Needless to say, I was put out of commission for most of the weekend since I paid the price for the extra fun I had. I'm sure Kornbus was probably busy or equally as trashed during the weekend, but I can't be sure. All I know is that today I finally got up off my ass and decided it was time to post something funny once again.

So that being said, I've decided that whenever I stumble across a picture online that I think is funny and should be shared with everyone, I'm going to put it here on DogSpunk.

To kick it off, I'm going to share this fantastic picture of a kid looking hatefully at his playpal next to him during a fun day of fishing:



Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home