DogSpunk

Have you had your daily dose ?

Saturday, April 22, 2006

FUN PICTURE POST: Sing The Song That Ends The Earth

Have you ever heard someone say something so stupid that as soon as you did, it made your head want to explode with rage ?

I know I have, and it happens quite frequently. It's actually one of the reasons why I don't follow politics as closely as I used to.

Anyway, I was on one of my favorite discussion forums when one user notorious for making whiny, self-righteous and inflammatory comments finally touched a nerve with another user. The latter posted this awesome picture:

Penny Arcade - "I Hope You Like Text" - 04/10/2006

I don't care much for the Warhammer and Warcraft content since I don't and probably never will play those games, but the writing is so incredibly dark and sinister that I was just speechless after reading this. Also, the look on the character's face that is receiving the fantastic threat is just priceless !

Thumbs up to the Penny Arcade author for coming up with such an awesome entry. Not only is it really funny, but it's also highly impressive and creative.

Further reading:

Link to Penny Arcade - "I Hope You Like Text" - 04/10/2006

Link to VWVortex Thread - "Volkswagen Bringing Rabbit Nameplate Back"

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home