DogSpunk

Have you had your daily dose ?

Thursday, May 25, 2006

BIN LADEN RELEASES TAPE, HOLLAS AT HIS BITCHES

Osama bin Laden, leader of Al-Qaeda, has released a new tape in which he admits that the recently convicted Zacarias Moussaoui had nothing to do with the terrorist attacks on September 11th.

"I am the one in charge of the 19 brothers and I never assigned brother Zacarias to be with them in that mission," he said, thus fueling belief that Moussaoui was more interested in martyrdom than being a suicide bomber.

Before bin Laden issued that statement, however, he shocked American translators by the many other things he had to say. For instance, he appeared to lead off the recording by specifically acknowledging certain groups of his admirers. Said bin Laden: “I first want to give a shout out to all my bitches and hoes in Afghanistan. You know I got much love for all ya’all.”

He added: “I want you to know I’m doing well and have appreciated the care packages you have sent me. The newest Kanye West CD, in particular, was phat.”

Bin Laden, always one to stay in contact with his followers, closed the recording by offering a new way to track his activity: the World Wide Web.

“For those that have internet access, I would like to formally announce the opening of my first Myspace site,” he said. “Be sure to leave me comments on all the cool pics I have uploaded. Kudos on my blog entries would be totally sweet as well.”

Messages left for Tom have gone unreturned.


Read More Here:

Osama bin Laden

Myspace

Kanye West

September 11th



Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home